четверг, 29 декабря 2011 г.

must see



Before and a bit after New Year a lot of nice movies are coming to a big screens. And I certainly need to watch some of them. Here is my "must see" list:

1. Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows


This is a movie I need to watch for two reasons. First, I love Athur Conan Doyle`s books, especially about Sherlock Holmes. Two years ago I read all of them. And, secondly, I adore Robert Downey Jr. Maybe, he is not a perfect Sherlock, but he is genious, no doubt.

2. This Means War


Well... again - I really think Chris Pyne is a very good (and cute also :) actor. But it is not the main reason why I want to go to the cinema. The trailer really fascinated me. In the beginning I thought it is one more action movie about "those two cool FBI or whatever they are agents". But I was wrong! The plot promises to be VERY interesting.

3. The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo


This movie seems to be unusual. I haven`t read the book (but I`m going to) and I think everyone need to see this one. The story about strange girl and a journalist trying to find a murderer will be something new in the upcoming year.

4. О чем еще говорят мужчины/What else do men talk about


I really don`t like russian movies - almost all of them are vulgar or too "heavy" for my brain. But all of it doesn`t have any common things with "Квартет И". They are funny, nice, interesting, and the previous movie - "What do men talk about" was really perfect.

5. New Year`s Eve


This movie is going to be perfect movie for New Year - very nice, not sad and, of course with Happy End!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий