четверг, 22 ноября 2012 г.

perfect red.

I've been hunting for prefect red lipstick for a while since I got tired of sparkling & shining lipglosses. Now I'm more into matt and bright color, but I do have some problems with red - sometimes it looks really awful with my pale skin. I found my perfect color in Rimmel (really have none of their products) - color #230 - Red Fever.





What I really have to mention that these three posts in a row I made when I suddenly woke up at 6 a.m. - a normal time for me is something about 10 unfortunately. And I felt like making posts, so I really colored my lips and made some photos in the middle of the morning. Do I become a blog freak? Or it is just the way to go? Need to remove lipstick as far as it seems that I will fall asleep again very soon... :)

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий