пятница, 14 декабря 2012 г.

evening with mom

Yes, as you can see from the title, this post is supposed to be about my evening with mom, but I would like to begin with other thing.
While cheking my blog's statistics lately I've understood that actually there are much more people who visit my blog than it was before, especially when I was silent for a few months... and it is so exciting! I want to tell a huge THANK YOU from the depth of my heart to everyone who had ever visited my blog. I do appreciate to read every single comment from you guys, and if you find anything nice, funny or even useful from my blog (the last would be a real surprise for me!) than I'm truly happy with what I do.
From the very beginning (like a year ago, wow!) when I started my own blog I always knew, that it won't be super-popular and won't be one of that endless amount of fashion- and beauty-blogs. Don't get me wrong, I love these blogs, there are a lot of them I do follow personally and they are really inspiring. I'm just not a person with unique style to share with other people, and my blog is just something to store my life in. Also, from the very beginning I wanted it to be international so I've never posted something in Russian. Though, if it is needed, if there's somebody russian who whould enjoy reading it in his native language - just tell me, it's definetely not a problem :)

All in all, I want to say once more - thank you for visiting me and my lil' world here, inside funkyjoleisa.blogspot.ru!

And, as I've promised, I shut up and show you a few pics from the evening I spent with my Mom at a sushi-bar. Nothing special, just nice time :)


Love you, Mom!



And I've also added my e-mail at the left bar, so if you have any questions, comments or suggestions, feel free to use it!

2 комментария:

  1. Privet!

    This is so lovely post, my dear.
    I adore sushi!!!

    Thanks so much for your kind words.

    Happy weekend and lots of hugs,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ОтветитьУдалить