понедельник, 28 января 2013 г.

1 year anniversary giveway!!!

I didn't have enough time for this earlier, but now this is it - 1 year anniversary gift for you, my dear readers!
I wanted to celebrate a little bit this small blog's anniversary, so decided to make a gift for my readers. And I wanted it to be things I love the most - jewellery, so I've picked two really-really nice items at KiraPlastinina!



Rules are pretty easy!
1.You should follow my blog via GFC or Bloglovin (link to the right)
2.Leave your e-mail and link to your blog at the comment section below
3.Giveway is international (I believe russian post delivers worlwide:)
4.On a 10th of February I will randomly choose the winner and contact her!

Hope you like the items and will participate this small gift challenge!

10 комментариев:

  1. Ммммм поздравляю с таким праздником,мне понравился медалён в форме часов прикольно!хех может что-то получу, хотя наверное нет.ylia0101@mail.ru

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Мне кажется шансы весьма высоки, врядли много людей откликнется :)

      Удалить
  2. Hello dear!
    i did not know your blog, it's great!
    you have a new follower, follow me back?

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. hey, my blog is beautyroes.blogspot.co.uk and my email is rhiannonluvscheese@gmail.com, by the way I love your blog follow back ? x

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. email: rainneoberasreyes@gmail.com
    blog: http://circaninetythree.blogspot.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. email: laurenaw16@gmail.com
    blog link: http://five-dimes-for-9-lives.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить
  6. e-mail:scumpik_anna20@yahoo.com
    no have blog,:( sorry but i am share this GA :https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=330628693721255&id=100000261480494

    ОтветитьУдалить