суббота, 12 января 2013 г.

guess what?!

Guess what did I buy just before New Year? Sometimes I get bored with my hair... and I have to change something. Dramatically. As far as I've already cut my hair rather short, this time I decided to try to change my haircolor, and bought some red henna from Lush!

I've always been scared of colouring hair cause you may choose something slightly wrong and damage your hair, or you won't like the result but you can't change something... I don't know what about you, but I'm not into such a risk.

So henna, called "Caca Rouge" appeared to be the best option for me. It contains a lot of oils inside, so it doesn't damage your hair, it has a good inctruction, and I loved the result! My hair is not that bright as on photos, it's because of flashing, but it has a nice red shade! I have some more henna for two colorings and yes, I'm gonna do it again!


Comes in a bar like chocolate. A lot of people were complaining about the smell (I've read some feedback). But I like that grassy-oily smell of henna.

Looks...not very nice :)



New haircolor!

2 комментария:

  1. WOW! That's such a pretty color! I didn't know LUSH sold hair dyes? That's so awesome!

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com/

    ОтветитьУдалить