четверг, 23 января 2014 г.

first snow 2013

Another traditional event at my faculty - First Snow Art Festival. If you read this blog not for more than a year, I'm hosting dance contest at this festival and this time was the fourth dance contest I made on my own. Can't believe how fast time flies!

I am really proud of myself this year, because dance contest was much better than previous year, I invited great judges and at the end we also made a workshop, where one of the judges showed a dance and we learned it, it was super-fun!


"Burlesque" from Resonanse Dance Studio.


"Jazz Funk".


My awesome judges!


Our workshop.


I am super-concentrated dancer :)


Also, I was a judge at rock-bands contest, great honor!


10 комментариев:

  1. yeah i is not the first read you and I love you to read, oh these dances maddening) fellow that you organezovali such competition)

    ОтветитьУдалить
    Ответы
    1. Это непросто, но видеть результат своего труда так здорово!))

      Удалить
  2. It sounds and looks a lot of fun! I think you did a great job! :) Congrats!

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ОтветитьУдалить
  3. I love your concentrating dance photo! Following your blog, btw ♥

    ОтветитьУдалить
  4. looks fun :D

    we can follow each other! ;)

    http://styleonmel.blogspot.com/2014/01/parking_8.html

    ОтветитьУдалить
  5. Great post!!!! :) http://outsidefashioncatwalk.blogspot.com.es/

    ОтветитьУдалить